Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
users3AMdQpttE
Constellation

Notification Reminders?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey all!

I'm new to the galaxy watch and I've been messing around with settings today. One thing I can't seem to find is a way to set reminders for notifications I haven't checked.

With my last two smart watches, I would get a notification for things like Facebook messenger and text messages, and if I didn't check them in my phone, my watch would buzz to alert me to missed notifications. I would set them to remind me once every couple of minutes for a maximum of 3 reminders.

Of course if I checked the notification on my watch or my phone, this would disable reminders. Is there a way to use a similar feature on the galaxy watch?

Samsung S9 paired with my new Galaxy watch.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Notification Reminders?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know about [not checked on the phone] but you can set reminders on the watch if you haven't displayed the notification on the watch. The setting (at least in firmware prior to One UI) is under Accessibility / Notification Reminder. (I have similar reminder settings in certain apps on my phone that would do precicely what you ask for but I don't know of a general reminder setting.)

3 REPLIES 3

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know about [not checked on the phone] but you can set reminders on the watch if you haven't displayed the notification on the watch. The setting (at least in firmware prior to One UI) is under Accessibility / Notification Reminder. (I have similar reminder settings in certain apps on my phone that would do precicely what you ask for but I don't know of a general reminder setting.)

users3AMdQpttE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes!!! That's it! It's odd because I always picture "accessability" as being sight/hearing/speach impairments, but I guess reminders can go in there too. Anyway, Thank you for your help!

Samsung_YQDveK9
Astronaut

I found all this and wondering if my wife had put all thi...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found all this and wondering if my wife had put all this on here