JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification dot over complication

(Topic created: 08-21-2022 09:28 PM)
thoughts
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

Who thought it was a good idea to over lap this? It looks horrible and makes the complications impossible to read everytime I get a notification

0 Likes
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's most likely a bug with the watch face I would suggest trying a different watchface and see if it is better

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
thoughts
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't think it's a bug. It looks like they put the notification dot right where the complication is. Screenshot_20220821_180549_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg
saulsetton
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can turn off the dot by going settings on the watch and then notifications then turn off notification indicator

Plz mark as solution if it works so other people can solve the problem
0 Likes
thoughts
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
This does not work. This is not a good solution. I want the notification dot.
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Obviously the watch face marker did not account for this feature when designing the watch face. This designer did so in this watch face (See photo).Screenshot_20220821_212635_sysui_40905_1661142397.png
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oddly this error does appear when I added the watch face to my Watch4 just moments ago.
Please ensure the watch face is updated and current. Screenshot_20220821_213047_sysui_40906_1661142649.png
0 Likes
thoughts
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
So that looks like "Big number", which does not have any complications. "Gradient number"is the watch face with the problem. It's designed by Samsung. My watch 5 is updated.
0 Likes