cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Notifications Sounds and Locking mode

Is there any way of having notification sounds on , without having sound for calls on the Galaxy Watch ?

It seems that the sounds for notifications are on only if calling sounds are on and it is a bit frustrating.

Also is there a way to lock the watch while wearing it ? The only option I find to lock with PIN is only when not wearing it. But I want it to stay locked to prevent accidental clicks. The only way I have so far is getting it off hand wait to lock and wear it again. One more frustrating thing.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notifications Sounds and Locking mode

Highlighted
Constellation

Nope that doesn't help the question is very specific.

I do not want to have different ringtones etc.

I want to have sounds on notifications BUT not on calls. It seems there is no way to do that.

Neither can I lock it while wearing it.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. At this time this feature wouldn't be available. However, we appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.