cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Notifications from certain apps!

Can anyone please for the love of God help with this situation. Ok I have the Galaxy Watch 46mm. Now for the life of me I can't get notifications on my watch from certain apps on my phone. Like City mapper it's a great app for catching my bus to & from work. It let's me know how many minutes away is the next bus. Now on my Fossil watch it shows up but on my more expensive Galaxy watch it doesn't even show it at all!! Any suggestions why? Thank you very much ahead of time Samsung Community! 
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Notifications from certain apps!

Have you tried turning it on in the Notifications section on the Galaxy Wearable app?
Highlighted
Galaxy

Another thing, the Fossil app is "wear", and the Samsung watch runs on the Tizen OS.  Unless your City Mapper app has a Tizen based companion, it won't show on your watch.  Might want to check with the authors of City Mapper to check to make sure the app is even available.

Highlighted

... and to further clarify; It's not "Notifications" that are transfered from the phone to the watch when the CityMapper companion app is executed on the wearOS Fossil watch.