cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Number Sync NOT AVILABLE-Watch Active 2

I purchased an active watch 2 in November.  ATT number sync only worked correctly for 2 weeks. I had multiple visits to the ATT store.  Finally, they tried to process an in store swap to no avail. This was never available to do so.  So, I talk to samsung care several times then they decided to replace it. After nearly 2 months. They send an older model watch by mistake. They say.  I waited almost 3 months Now it won't sync at all.  ATT said this is a big issue at this time. Meanwhile, I pay installments and a watch that does not perform as stated by Samsung and ATT.  This is testing my loyalty and now looking at other brands. If nothing done soon. 
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Number Sync NOT AVILABLE-Watch Active 2

I completely feel ya. There are tons of forums complaining of the same thing, so hopefully samsung or somebody does something sooner than later. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Number Sync NOT AVILABLE-Watch Active 2

Normally, I would be frustrated. But, I had 2 incidents happen. One involved my wife in car accident and the other was a report of active shooting near me.....NOW I am furious especially waiting for Samsung to take 4 months total to send me a proper replacement and it doesn't work at all...Thanks for the reply.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

UPDATE, I am posting this everywhere because I don't think the carriers or Samsung knows what's wrong

The latest update I got to my Active2 that also broke my Watch3 set the ATT APN to 'nextgenphone' which does not seem to be working yet.  I created a new APN 'Phone' like it used to have and the LTE data started again.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Update 

I puchased an  Active2 LTE watch from Amazon about a month ago and had it setup in store. The watch worked fine unitl the recent update. I spet the last tree weeks on the phone and in ATT&T store but they could not figure it out. I sent the watch back and canclled the line.  I went to the ATT&T store and spoke to another store rep, he stated that samaung Numbersync is a known problem and  will mostly send  out an update to. 

I hope this helps  

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same here!   I have a 3 page Word document of notes from calls/contact with both AT&T and Samsung.  I feel like I'm going in circles begging one of them to fix the problem.  Each person that I talk to tells me something different and that what the last person told me wasn't true, etc.  I honestly don't know what to do to get a working watch.  Also paying AT&T for service and installments on the watch. 

I very much dislike Apple products but this is pushing me in that direction, something that I thought I would NEVER say.  

Highlighted
Constellation

I know the feeling too well. I've called ATT customer service and Technical support with Samsung multiple times, and so did my husband. At one point, I was on the phone with ATT, and he was on the phone with Samsung technical support. I've sent my active two watches TWICE, yes TWICE, to get it to fix with a charger to Samsung. Finally, I received a "new" watch because they said they were sending me a new one. But I think it was a refurnished active two watch, and they did not even send me a charger to charge my watch. The packing was horrible. The first time they sent my watch back, "after they said it was fixed," I received it welled package in a Samsung black box, not a freaking ziplock bag. I am disappointed in Samsung and ATT all together.