cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: NumberSync Currently Not Available

I have been in two AT&T stores and the reps said they see this issue all the time. They don't have this issue with the iWatch. To me, that sounds like an AT&T issue. The last store could not get the watch set up. I guess I will have to either give out the watch's unique phone number or just cancel that line. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Did everyone just give up or did someone find a resolution that I haven't found?  I've tried EVERYTHING.  Funny that AT&T is pointing the finger at Samsung.  I don't see any other carriers mentioned in any forms pertaining to this.

Highlighted
Constellation

I just spent 2 hours at the AT&T store trying to get my daughter's Active 2 LTE number synced to her S9+.  After many conversations with AT&T techs, Samsung told the AT&T people helping us that it is a software issue and top priority.  They have to do an update.  My daughter can use hers with the bluetooth option when they are close together and they gave the watch another number on case she wants to use separate.  We will sync when update released.....

Asteroid

I have the exact same problem.

Bought it at Best Buy.

Neither Best Buey nor At&t can get the numbersync to quit turning off all the time.

When numbersync is on it works just fine.

But numbersync keeps turning off automatically and randomly.

I have to manually turn it back on every day.

Samsung Galaxy Watch:

LTE

model number SM-R805U

One UI version 1.0

Tizen version 4.0.0.4

software version R805USQU1BSE3

knox version 2.3.0

Note 8 samsung phone:

model number SM-N950U

baseband version N950USQU7DTA3

Android version 9

Highlighted
Astronaut

I have been having this same exact issue, I have the s10 and active watch. After talking to 8 different ATT reps and Samsung the issue has not been resolved. Exchanging the watch but I'm almost certain this won't fix it. Is this a Samsung issue or ATT issue. Extremely frustrating. I've been a loyal Samsung consumer for a long time, maybe time to switch.

Highlighted
Astronaut

i have spent many hours in the forums in addition to the hours spent with AT&T tech support and I have come to the conclusion that we are just out of luck. Time to switch.

Highlighted
Constellation

This must be a Galaxy Watch problem. Because I did not have any issues setting up my Gear S3. They are sending me  a new eSim card. But after seeing everything on the internet. I'm not confident.