cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgooge
Constellation

NumberSync Currently Not Available

I have a Galaxy Note 9 and am trying to get my Galaxy Watch up and running on LTE. Every time I try to sync the number I get "NumberSync is currently not available". I have been on with 2 different techs from AT&T and the last one says it is a Samsung issue. 

I have reset the watch, re-paired the watch, etc. with no luck.

Has anyone had this issue and found a resolution? 

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: NumberSync Currently Not Available

useru1UGEaMncR
Asteroid

I have the same issue with my watch and have been back and forth with At&t support and they can not figure out what is wrong with the device.  They directed me to contact the manufacturer, so here I am.

I looked at the link above and am wondering, where do I find the QR activation code in step 3?

uservCtZLznQae
Astronaut

Unfortunately you need to request the QR from AT&T.  And they send it via US Mail.  They say you can go to a store and get one, but i could not find a store that knew what i was talking about.

I looked at the link above and am wondering, where do I find the QR activation code in step 3?

Highlighted
user1ROhET068e
Constellation

I have an open ticket with AT&T for the same problem. Support stated they have had many calls about it.

jmartunezortiz
Asteroid

I do have a Samsung tablet view 2 my numbersync was working good suddenly stop working it is not possible to conncet

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

NumberSync is a carrier feature. You will need to reach out to your carrier for support of this feature.

jmartunezortiz
Asteroid

I do have same issue with the numbersync but with my tablet view 2, so annoying and no kind of help from help desk

userdFcNXQgF03
Asteroid

I am having the same problem. It was working for almost a year and suddenly it wont stay connected. At&t told me it was a samsung problem

cgooge
Constellation

I have been in two AT&T stores and the reps said they see this issue all the time. They don't have this issue with the iWatch. To me, that sounds like an AT&T issue. The last store could not get the watch set up. I guess I will have to either give out the watch's unique phone number or just cancel that line.