Original topic:

NumberSync issue

(Topic created on: 1/21/21 9:14 AM)
BobSquared
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yesterday night, I updated my Z Fold 2 to Android 11. I have AT&T and it was also connected with my Samsung Galaxy 46 mm smartwatch. After the update it was working just fine as normal. However this morning all of a sudden I got a text from AT&T. It said I had suspended NumberSync and that I will no longer be able to receive and make calls/texts on my smartwatch anymore. I was directed to a link that provided steps to resolve this in my message settings. Although, when I attempted to reactive NumberSync, it was disabled. I haven't heard anyone else experiencing this problem, what should I do? I plan on visiting our local AT&T in town, but dealing with them is extremely frustrating. This isn't the first time AT&T has given me problems with my phablet/smartwatch. Luckily, since I got my Fold from Best Buy, once I get it paid off it'll be unlocked and perhaps depending how this goes today I'll strongly consider switching providers because this is ridiculous. Has anyone else been having similar problems with their wearables following the Android 11 update? 
0 Likes
3 Replies
BobSquared
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update, I ended up going to AT&T and just remcoimf my smartwatch from the plan. I spent extra money to get a watch with a sim card to make texts and calls for nothing in the end.
0 Likes
usernNJ5A0Ohhw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Bob, Hope you are well.

Dear Bob, my device Z fold 2 is also from AT&T and i can not get the updated android 11 on my device. Please help me to solve this issue. Please bear in mind that my device was bought in UAE, Dubai.

Whenever i go to the software update on my device after a few minutes of search the device says my device is updated to the latest version,but its android 10. 

Help me if you can.

my email ferozrazkhan@gmail.com WhatsApp : +77770428252

0 Likes
BobSquared
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hope you're doing alright, but you should've gotten Android 11 by now. If you haven't then maybe contact your local AT&T store or AT&T helpline and explain the situation to them. You could also try going to the nearest Best Buy or Staples since they usually have pretty good tech support. Have you tried using the Galaxy Z Premier service? I am not a tech expert by any means, but those would be the best course of action to take if I were you.
0 Likes