Original topic:

O2 sensor sucks

(Topic created: 11-06-2023 05:30 PM)
Mentalmum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought this watch specifically because I have a lung condition and it stated I can record my pulse ox. The manual pulse ox has not worked once since the update and prior to worked sporadically. Now I can not register a reading, it errors out every time. AND it no longer records my numbers when I sleep. I used to use this information to help inform my Drs of trending. It no longer works at all. Total let down and has stopped me from wanting to upgrade to the 6 because of fear it will be as spotty or non-working. Anyone else have this issue?
2 Replies
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
What watch do you have and what update are you referring to? Have you tried the typical trouble shooting tricks, clearly app cache, delegating and reinstalling Samsung health , resetting your watch? I recently upgraded from Watch 4 to Watch 6 and it's working fine so my experience with updating was ok. Hope you get it working
0 Likes
Mentalmum
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have restarted and reformatted it as with all of the above to no avail. It last registered a reading on 10/10. It errors out every manual reading I try and again takes none during sleep.
0 Likes