Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Redefining the Smartwatch: Galaxy Watch 3 vs. Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 10/5/20 3:08 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

When it comes to our wearable mobile products, we have always striven to find balance between useful efficiency and productive power. We want your devices to be able to handle all-day usage, while also being practical and functional across a range of activities. These concepts are especially true with the Galaxy Watch 3, the newest edition to the Galaxy Watch family. This is not just any smartwatch, but the Galaxy Watch 3 merges the refinement of a high-end timepiece with the functionality of a top-tier wearable device.

In the images below, we took a deeper dive into exactly what and how the Galaxy Watch series (and Samsung's wearable technology) has advanced over time. Not only has the Galaxy Watch 3 been optimized to allow users a more active and personal smartwatch experience, but, when compared to the Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch 3 is thinner and lighter, with a larger display. Galaxy Watch 3 also features premium design and provides health and wellness features that include blood oxygen and blood pressure monitoring as well as electrocardiogram readings.

Which version of the Galaxy Watch family do you have? Have you gotten your hands on a Galaxy Watch 3 yet? Drop your favorite uses, hints or comments below! :watch:️:raising_hands:

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 2.57.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 2.57.39 PM.png

137 Replies
CBellKy1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
will you please come out with a different shape of watch!!!! round is so boring!!! Been waiting a long time to buy a smart watch because I like Samsung products but just having one shape is ridiculous
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I will be still awaiting samsung
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
in can't wait for the new updates
0 Likes
Chief1976
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
where do i get repair for my Galaxy gear. s3 frontier watch?
ladydoc
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
this battery life is horrible
0 Likes
userUzq4HhsQp9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
ok thanks 0,==04trd30I"v"="=:
0 Likes
userUzq4HhsQp9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
40er
0 Likes
Penguinsfan1982
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is a great watch, I updated from the Frontier Watch and the battery life is crazy good. I use it all day at work and when I come home it's still has 75% :battery: it also has all the updated features and can do everything available for a smartwatch on the market right now. A ton of health features adds to what this great watch can really do. Not to mention if you love the ability to change watch faces there are so many to choose from and they look awesome on the screen of the watch!
0 Likes
CRPS_Warrior
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Seriously!? How do you get your watch to not drain the battery? For Example: I took my watch off of the charger at 1030am CST yesterday morning and didn't even use the watch all day for i.e. texts, calls, etc... so why by the time I was getting into bed at 900pm it had less than 50% battery left? Which if I were to wear it while sleeping then the battery either already would've been dead by the time I woke up this morning at 530p or only had 5% left 🤬 Nonetheless I wouldn't even be able to wear it throughout the day to track my activity or make/receive calls/texts if needed which totally defeats the purpose of buying this watch in the first place, right? I don't know, maybe I just got lemon... a very expensive lemon 🤦🏼‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Karenwhitecaper
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
can you access Facebook on watch 3
0 Likes