Original topic:

[OFFICIAL] Redefining the Smartwatch: Galaxy Watch 3 vs. Galaxy Watch

(Topic created: 10-27-2020 01:40 PM)
Samsung Team
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

When it comes to our wearable mobile products, we have always striven to find balance between useful efficiency and productive power. We want your devices to be able to handle all-day usage, while also being practical and functional across a range of activities. These concepts are especially true with the Galaxy Watch 3, the newest edition to the Galaxy Watch family. This is not just any smartwatch, but the Galaxy Watch 3 merges the refinement of a high-end timepiece with the functionality of a top-tier wearable device.

In the images below, we took a deeper dive into exactly what and how the Galaxy Watch series (and Samsung's wearable technology) has advanced over time. Not only has the Galaxy Watch 3 been optimized to allow users a more active and personal smartwatch experience, but, when compared to the Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch 3 is thinner and lighter, with a larger display. Galaxy Watch 3 also features premium design and provides health and wellness features that include blood oxygen and blood pressure monitoring as well as electrocardiogram readings.

Which version of the Galaxy Watch family do you have? Have you gotten your hands on a Galaxy Watch 3 yet? Drop your favorite uses, hints or comments below! :watch:️🙌

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 2.57.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 2.57.39 PM.png

137 Replies
nekmard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I New it
0 Likes
nekmard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
it is 2020
0 Likes
userBMCQAv2Tid
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I followed the directions I received with my.note 20 ultra for Spotify, and I was supposed to get Spotify free for 6 months. 1 week after signing up with Spotify I get a bill from them. What did I do wrong?
0 Likes
Jam1784
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
the Samsung brand of watches are not up to code, i purchased the s20+ & was given the active 2, which stopped working and Samsung is trying to tell me its not under warranty
0 Likes
Brand2356
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
This watch is light, has a beautiful display, health information is wonderful. But I feel like it took a step back in battery performance, my original Galaxy watch used to last me for three days but this watch only lasts for a day and a half I just got the watch and I noticed the difference in battery performance.
0 Likes
wade1990wilson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
nice
0 Likes
roseym2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was driving home from work today when my watch burn my wrist very badly