cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

[OFFICIAL] Redefining the Smartwatch: Galaxy Watch 3 vs. Galaxy Watch

When it comes to our wearable mobile products, we have always striven to find balance between useful efficiency and productive power. We want your devices to be able to handle all-day usage, while also being practical and functional across a range of activities. These concepts are especially true with the Galaxy Watch 3, the newest edition to the Galaxy Watch family. This is not just any smartwatch, but the Galaxy Watch 3 merges the refinement of a high-end timepiece with the functionality of a top-tier wearable device.

In the images below, we took a deeper dive into exactly what and how the Galaxy Watch series (and Samsung's wearable technology) has advanced over time. Not only has the Galaxy Watch 3 been optimized to allow users a more active and personal smartwatch experience, but, when compared to the Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch 3 is thinner and lighter, with a larger display. Galaxy Watch 3 also features premium design and provides health and wellness features that include blood oxygen and blood pressure monitoring as well as electrocardiogram readings.

Which version of the Galaxy Watch family do you have? Have you gotten your hands on a Galaxy Watch 3 yet? Drop your favorite uses, hints or comments below! ⌚️🙌

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 2.57.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 2.57.39 PM.png

121 REPLIES 121
Highlighted
Sun

Re: [OFFICIAL] Redefining the Smartwatch: Galaxy Watch 3 vs. Galaxy Watch

I have the Galaxy watch 3. Waiting for ECG feature and update of battery performance,stair counter, O2, HR and sleep sensors! So far I like the watch as the battery last me about 17 hrs AOD, GPS is accurate on bike rides.
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Redefining the Smartwatch: Galaxy Watch 3 vs. Galaxy Watch

agree! Some of the reasons I got the 3 aren't even implemented yet..... still waiting Samsung!
Highlighted
Astronaut

this app has been very helpful 🙏🙏♥️
Highlighted
Asteroid

Switched from iPhone and Apple Watch 3 to Samsung Note 20. Until Samsung have all its promised features operative I will not purchase their watch. Last year Samsung said the ECG was soon to arrive, now over a year ago same-same. Though the Apple Watch does not work with the Samsung phones I use the Apple Watch as a watch, a timer, yes the health circles do work. Also, looking at the specs of the Watch 2 vs Watch 3, there are very good reasons for purchasing Watch 2, including up to $200 lower cost.

Highlighted
Constellation

i am waiting for the active 3 watch. hurry up samsung. VoX, HR, run coaching...
Highlighted
Astronaut

I've had the watch for about a year, and battery has never lasted me over 8 hours. Lately it gets hot and drains within an hour. It was a bit pricey to have all these problems. I set it to run as efficienty as possible, but no change

Highlighted
Constellation

ECG is out now!
Highlighted
Astronaut

you do know that for reasons, the middle east isn't receiving much of the watches features like the ECG and other stuff, reasons are unknown but the countries have denied access to these features...
Highlighted
Astronaut

If I buy the smart watch will it fix My note 20 message app so you can block phrases Like on the note 5

Will it fix my note 20 visual voicemail app so it has transcriptions again Like on my note 5

Will it move the stylus to the right side of the phone because everyone is right handed where my note 20 is on the left but it was on the right for my note 5

Will buying the watch fix the charging cord you gave me with USB C connectors on both ends so I can't use it to connect the phone to my car for android auto