Original topic:

Oh Samsung Products vs delivery

(Topic created: 09-05-2021 10:45 AM)
userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It is safe to say that I have truly loved my Samsung products for quite a few years. The delivery process on the other hand is disappointing. I was looking forward to testing out the new Watch 4 beginning September 1st, as the last email status indicated delivery on time. Which on order date suggested delivery for that date. Sadly when I went onto the Samsung app to check order status. The app suggests the order won't be arriving until at least the middle of the month. I truly was excited about the idea of testing this thing out starting at the beginningof the month. Extremely bummed now as there really isn't any explanation as to why I didn't receive any updates suggesting a delay to the original delivery date. 😣 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Je655
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
They provide you with the tracking number at the beginning of the shipment. You can use the tracking number on the website of the shipping company and there is normally an option to get updates on the packages progress. So Samsung gives your package to another company and provides you with tools to get tracking and updates.
0 Likes
userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got another email today stating it was still going to be on the date listed. My point of the message was that the original date assures delivery on the first of September. But when I looked at the date on the actual order. It suddenly gave a date more towards the middle of the month. Prior to me looking at the order information was the last email that I had received, stating it was going to be on time. They never emailed identifying that they changed the delivery date. If I remember correctly, a similar circumstance occurred last year when I upgraded my phone, watch, and earbuds. All three items were supposed to come together, but they sporadically arrived on different days, as well as later than originally scheduled.
0 Likes
userXSseXhAxZW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well, I had another email recently stating the delivery was still on schedule. I just looked at the order status, it now has another day later added to the schedule. And that is on the Samsung site itself. The order is still showing that it is in process. So there will not be a tracking number produced until they actually shop the watch.
0 Likes