Original topic:

OneUI beta for Galaxy Watch4 will be available soon

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 04:21 PM)
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello everyone, the beta for the Galaxy Watch4 will be available soon. For now, the update is gonna be available for South Korea on June 2nd. Don't know when it'll arrive for the US, but it's most likely gonna occur days after the beta officially launches. You should expect new watch faces, fitness features, a new look, etc. Be sure to visit this app regularly to check for the banner 

79 Replies
MPin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Think we need to upgrade 🤔
Rpierce2032
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have an unlocked version....... Upgrade how? I have the newest versions.
MPin
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here
Rpierce2032
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe this isn't working for anyone yet
TheOgSeth
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Won't let me join too
Rpierce2032
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
At least we aren't alone in this. Maybe they released the banner too early
tom2055
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I read it won't be out till June 2nd. They probably already released it so that people can go ahead and sign up and get it when it gets launched
EOGO
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
According to Sammobile, it said that on June 2 the beta version would be available in South Korea and that it would later expand to other countries. Is that why we can't download it yet?
Rabbit642
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
So I have a galaxy watch 4 and would love to be part of the beta program. I can't find the banner in the app. I have never had good luck with beta and banner thing. I spoke with the support through the chat and they said to post a thread on here and that the technical support team would help me get in to the beta program. Thanks in advance! 

Abbot 
DustinS23
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just read an article that said it doesn't go live until June 2nd and that it will first be released in South Korea. Then the US and parts of Europe.