JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Option To Turn Off Health Monitoring

(Topic created: 01-21-2020 01:59 AM)
John79x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just an idea I had as someone who actually does not use any of the Samsung Health features, yet still loves his Galaxy Watch Active 2 very much!

Why not an option to stop the watch from tracking everything; steps, heart rate, sleep, exc.

It would be a incredibly great battery saving adjustment I could make!

I know I can turn off the notifications, which I do.

But the watch is still using plenty of battery keeping track of it all still. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. You can set the heart rate to monitor manually. Give this link a try to see how to automatic heart rate reading on and off on the watch: samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083511/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. You can set the heart rate to monitor manually. Give this link a try to see how to automatic heart rate reading on and off on the watch: samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083511/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

John79x
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Oh, my mistake!

It appears you can turn off step tracking and much more in there too!

Fantastic!

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

I like the suggestion @John79x 

Personally I use a Galaxy Fit for all that good stuff, and don't want my watch doing any of that. So I agree, it would be great to have few more settings on that front.

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"