Original topic:

Ordered Galaxy Watch 4 Classic learned won’t work with iPhone

(Topic created: 09-22-2021 08:55 PM)
userfXSxMUh7cm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I Have a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic on the way and found out today it don’t work with IPhone makes me sick.Does anybody know if Samsung plans to open it up to IPhone users?It seems as though some children have replied and said it won’t work because it’s android and iOS well to all my confused children the galaxy watches have always worked with iOS I have a galaxy watch Active that works perfectly with my iPhone Please don’t respond with these kind of petty replies children

8 Replies
kateyes
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why would a Samsung watch work with iPhone?
userZutNey4s2k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Because all of them did until this one. 

0 Likes
Cuchulainn
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Almost certain that they won't. Much in the same way the Apple Watch doesn't function with the Galaxy phones.
0 Likes
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
The Galaxy Wearable app is the core for everything related to your Samsung smart watch. However, this app is only available on your phone, which means you need to connect your watch and phone together. Samsung watches are only compatible with certain Android and iOS phones - make sure your phone is compatible before you try setting up your watch.

Note: Your device may not be compatible depending on the region, carrier, or model.

0 Likes
Romesr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I connected mines to my IPhone via Bluetooth. And it works for me.
0 Likes
userZutNey4s2k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

It doesn’t connect to the Samsung app so find this hard to believe

0 Likes
userWB1CElX5jG
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

You connected your Galaxy Watch 4 or was it a different model?

0 Likes
Romesr
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It connects but but it will not allow me to change any functions on the watch
0 Likes