Original topic:

Outlook Mail - will not refresh

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 07:53 AM)
userjrsxmPWgyL
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have a new Galaxy 4 watch.  Outlook is loaded on my Samsung Galaxy S10 and email works fine on that.  On the watch, it will not refresh.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled from both the phone and the watch.

Also, no Samsung email option on the Galaxy 4.

So, no reliable way to get email.  Makes the watch much less useful.  Any help?  TIA.

2 Replies
user3q42Jyw0WX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Recommended for everyone: uninstall the outlook app from the phone and watch and install the Samsung email app on the phone. There is no Samsung email app for the watch yet, but you can reply to all emails from the watch even without the watch email app. The two downsides are 1) if you clear the notification, you can't go back to the email since there is no app yet on the watch, and 2) you can't delete the email from the watch, you can only clear the notification. Still, i find this a better option than using the garbage outlook app.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I understand how frustrating it is to not receive your email to your watch. Here are some articles that may help. 

Access and Manage Emails on Your Smart Watch

Cannot sync content between phone and smart watch

To receive emails from other email providers on the watch you will need to link those accounts to the Outlook account. Please let me know if this helps.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes