Original topic:

Over it

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 10:21 AM)
TracyM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought a new Galaxy active 2 in March 2021. Had it approximately 45 days before it malfunctioned and burned my arm. Samsung had me send it in on a liability claim with my bands and  charger. They determined it unusable and replaced it with a refurbished watch with mismatched bands and no charger. I have called repeatedly and have been told I would receive my bands and charger. Two months later it still has not been resolved.  There have been 10 plus phone calls and  3 messages sent to corporate with no response.  I am so disappointed with Samsung and their services.  As far as I'm concerned Samsung doesn't care to resolve this, took my money and replaced my brand new watch with a unusable used watch. (By unusable I mean no way to charge it)
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how frustrating that this can be.  Could you send me a private message with your transaction numbers?  I would be more than happy to look into getting this taken care of for you.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

TracyM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I messaged you and still nothing has been fixed. So fed up.
0 Likes
MAE_1962
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I do all the time.
I take public transportation and ride the bus, plus l wear hearing aids . Both apps are on my phone. Everyday l get an notification saying l am using high battery usage due to my apps l am using. But l can't take apps off phone l need both. So l end up charging my phone multiple times a day
0 Likes