cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userFfPCmVwUbH
Constellation

Pain Travelling Up My Arm Wearing Galaxy Watch

Hello Samsung and Fans

I updated to Note 10+ and subsequently purchased a Galaxy Watch 46mm / model # SM-R800NZSAXAAC. 

I wore the watch for about an hour when I noticed pain travelling up my arm from my wrist. Removed the watch and the pain went away. 

I will try loosening the strap. 

I could not reply (for some reason) to similar threads. Please move to related thread if necessary.

UPDATE EDIT: Loosening the strap resolved the problem. I was using the suggestion to have the sensors one finger width above my wrist and having the strap too snug was the source of the pain I was experiencing. Have had it on for a few hours now and happy to say there's zero pain and no discomfort. 

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pain Travelling Up My Arm Wearing Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. I am happy to hear you are no longer experiencing these symptoms. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions in the future.

userdWcy5LZH7h
Astronaut

Hello 

My dad had been his watch and as been experiencing aches and pains in his wrist. The pain is from his wrist to mid forearm. He switch the watch from one wrist to another and now his other arm hurts. Im not sure what to do but I know it's the watch. Suggestions please

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please get his full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userdWcy5LZH7h Good morning! I wanted to check in with you again to see if I could be of assistance to you and your dad?

Samsung_Fk2WVDP
Constellation

Are you wearing it too tight