cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usertwBuzDJe4z
Constellation

Pain in my arm from wearing my galaxy 42mm smartwatch

I have been waering my galaxy 42mm smartwatch for  about 3 months.  I noticed some oain around my elbow around 6 weeks ago, now my entire arm hurts. I was not having issues with my arm prior to wearing my watch. Is it the sensor, can I some how turn it off??

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pain in my arm from wearing my galaxy 42mm smartwatch

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGlWqQcImIe
Astronaut

I am also having pain, it goes all the way back to my shoulder. This did not happen before I starting wearing the watch. It just dawned on me today the only change was my Samsung Rose gold g3. Wow others having the same issues!? This is very concerning. I have taken mine off. 

Oliver-e
Cosmic Ray

Hey!

Thanks for reaching us out.

Its a good idea to take it off while we research this matter for your, we would like to have this case documented on our system so please give us a call to the 1-800-Samsung (726-7864) to see if there's any type of escalations that we can do regarding this matter for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Anyone having trouble, please send me a private message so that we can get some additional information.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.