cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Pair multiple watches to single phone

Not the solution. I did that twice, even turning off the watch after I disconnected. The Wearables app promptly "forgot" the previous watch as soon as I connected the second watch.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I have two watches paired on my phone. I set it whatever watch is on my hand to automatically connect to phone. No issues whatsoever. I'm switching between Galaxy watch and Active 2.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having no issues with switching between a galaxy watch during the day and using a galaxy fit e for sleep tracking.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Chatted w/ a Samsung rep today. I was told to just pair the second watch w/out disconnecting the other watch. Since disconnecting didn't work, I thought this might. I tried and the Galaxy Wear app still forces a resest when I want to connect a second watch.

This is frustrating and I know others have the same issue.

Highlighted
Astronaut

From reading the comments it looks like it's because you have two GWA2s. You can probably swap one for a GWA, a GW or even a Gear3, but they can't both be GWA2.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

This is one thing that I still can't fully understand. BT can easily support two devices at the same time, and I don't have two watches, but a Galaxy Watch and a Galaxy Fit. Both can be paired, but as soon as I put my watch on, the Fit disconnects. I would love to continue to have Fit syncing health data, and use the Watch for notifications and music control. It forces me to manually re-connect each device when I want to sync them. 

At the same time, I was able to have two Galaxy Fits paired and wasn't forced to reset anything. Just kind of inconsistent way to handle multiple devices.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1