Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pairing Galaxy Watch to Tab S4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. The Galaxy Watch is not compatible with tablet PCs. Please use this link to verify compatibility with your device: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/device-compatibility/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link is worthless.  The question was regarding compatibility between Samsung devices.  When will Samsung give the tablet line the same compatibility functions as its smartphone mobile line?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will give it straight: I was willing and able to spend 1100 Euro on your merchandise, namely: Galaxy Tab S6 LTE and Galaxy Watch 46mm. For some reason you just won't allow them to pair, just like that, while in my opinion this would make a perfect combo for a student.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wait a minute, are you telling me I can't connect my GALAXY watch to my GALAXY Tab S6 LTE using  GALAXY wearable app? ARE YOU SERIOUS??? 

I couldn't be more frustrated in Samsung, shame on Samsung! not only because of this ridiculous, unacceptable flaw, also because of not tying to fix it after so many people's requests. 😡😤😡😤😡

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi I just had this experience have an hour I started hear...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I just had this experience have an hour I started hearing something like water were Running in side my phone but at that moment I wasn't using my phone I just had the audio phone in my ear

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi. I have Samsung Watch and Tab S6 Lte. And i can’t pair them.  Why? It's two premium level products and problems like this is unacceptable for products of this level. I'm very disappointed with Samsungs such an approach to the problem.  What can I change if Samsung doesn't care? I will change my watch to another brand (Hua...) without problems like this and for future will avoid Samsung products... Bye and good luck Samsung..

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can someone tell me the solution for this fix please?