cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WBois
Asteroid

Pairing Galaxy Watch to Tab S4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Samsung, I would like the ability to pair my Galaxy Watch LTE to my awesome Tab S4 LTE. I've installed the Wear app on the Tab S4, but it does not seem to find the Watch, and Samsung Flow on the Tab S4 also doesn't see it. Being able to manage apps, watch faces, and Health for the Watch, from the S4 would be wonderful, as it would be so much easier than doing everything from a smaller phone screen. Please consider this request or point me to the proper info if this ability exists and I am just not doing something correctly. Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pairing Galaxy Watch to Tab S4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback, we'll mark your post as a Feature Request so that in the event any developers are browsing the boards your post will be seen more easily. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate your feedback, we'll mark your post as a Feature Request so that in the event any developers are browsing the boards your post will be seen more easily. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2ToaiiFGcq
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

I also have the same issue connecting to my Galaxy Tab A 8.0 with S Pen. Please help to add this feature as next update. Thanks.

weijing329
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SamsungCole 

I have the same issue as well. I've tried Wearable App pairing as mentioned in @WBois 's  post above and didn't succeed. I've also tried using normal bluetooth pairing through built-in setup application, Tab S4 LTE can find Galaxy Watch LTE while discovering new bluetooth devices, but cannot pair them together.

I am desperately waiting for this feature, as I am replacing my old phone with Tab S4 LTE.
If this feature can be raised to a higher priority, I will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. The Galaxy Watch is not compatible with tablet PCs. Please use this link to verify compatibility with your device: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/device-compatibility/

user8h59erJNB1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The link is worthless.  The question was regarding compatibility between Samsung devices.  When will Samsung give the tablet line the same compatibility functions as its smartphone mobile line?

useroFuORQN2mJ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I will give it straight: I was willing and able to spend 1100 Euro on your merchandise, namely: Galaxy Tab S6 LTE and Galaxy Watch 46mm. For some reason you just won't allow them to pair, just like that, while in my opinion this would make a perfect combo for a student.

Samsung_A5eP1MF
Astronaut

Hi I just had this experience have an hour I started hear...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I just had this experience have an hour I started hearing something like water were Running in side my phone but at that moment I wasn't using my phone I just had the audio phone in my ear