cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userVGhJYpxXwf
Constellation

Pairing devices on two different networks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Galaxy S 10e on a Verizon carrier. If I get a Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE version on a separate carrier, will the two devices still work together or do they need to be with the same carrier?

Reason -My phone is on an account with my boyfriend and his family ( 4 other people, six total). The plan has limited data but I only pay $25/month.

I opened an account on a separate carrier for my daughter because she wanted an unlimited plan. She is 16 but works and pays this on her own. If I got the Active 2 LTE on this carrier would it still be able to function with my s10e, which on a different carrier?

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pairing devices on two different networks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the devices are compatible. The Galaxy watch actives would have a separate phone number from the Galaxy S10e. You would have the connect the watch to the phone via Bluetooth in order to have the device sync to the phone. You could also use remote connection with the watch. However, if your watch isn't connected to Wi-Fi the watch won't' sync with the phone.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Pairing devices on two different networks

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, the devices are compatible. The Galaxy watch actives would have a separate phone number from the Galaxy S10e. You would have the connect the watch to the phone via Bluetooth in order to have the device sync to the phone. You could also use remote connection with the watch. However, if your watch isn't connected to Wi-Fi the watch won't' sync with the phone.