Original topic:

Phantom Touches

(Topic created on: 4/30/20 11:27 AM)
LeoLioness
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello! I seem to be having issues with my active 2 watch. It continously keeps "Phantom touching." Going into things and and swiping back and forth. Its also started to not recognize when I'm actually touching it. I've done just about everything I can think of rebooting it shutting it down for a couple of hours but nothing seems to be working. It's screen is clean and isn't cracked or anything so I don't really understand why this is happening. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

If a reset on the watch has been performed and the symptoms still occur, I would recommend try resetting your network settings on your phone. Doing this will clear any previous devices. You would need to repair the watch to your phone.

- From home, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.
- Tap Reset settings, and confirm when prompted.

Also, make sure the software on your phone and watch is up to date.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
user3GL4moKzhD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I got the same issue here, it starts today suddenly, my watch in a great condition and there's no scratches on the screen.

I tried restart reboot and reset but nothing seems to work.

When the bluetooth is turned off the problem disappears.

Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello,

If a reset on the watch has been performed and the symptoms still occur, I would recommend try resetting your network settings on your phone. Doing this will clear any previous devices. You would need to repair the watch to your phone.

- From home, swipe up to access Apps.
- Tap Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.
- Tap Reset settings, and confirm when prompted.

Also, make sure the software on your phone and watch is up to date.

View solution in context

0 Likes
useri2fXZVkHhW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same problem! I already tried the steps above and o didin't have any solution! 

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing the troubleshooting I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and repair your device. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me the model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

0 Likes
userDNq4C6Kgk6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am also have the same issues with the watch active 2 and I also have completed the steps
0 Likes
userIubil4zWX7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

What happened with your device?  did you get closure?

0 Likes
KenRG2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am also having this problem. I have reset the watch and network setting as detailed above but it hasn't fixed the issue.
0 Likes
LeoLioness
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
None of the above solutions helped. I ended up just having to get a new watch. This one works fine and I haven't come across any issues. Thinking maybe it was just faulty or some water got inside of it.
0 Likes