Original topic:

Phantom Touching/unresponsive

(Topic created: 05-29-2021 01:32 PM)
userxi6q7bM7qb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Sitting at my desk using a computer, and suddenly started getting haptic feedback on my watch like it was being touched.  This is an active, around 2 years old, has been great up to now.  Last software update was on 4/22/21, and a check for new updates came up with nothing.

Screen was jumping around, opening apps.  I was able to check updates at that point.  Given no other real options, I reset the watch from my phone.  Following reset the touch screen is no longer responsive at all, so while the watch is found by the phone I can't link it again.  The buttons work, but that basically just lets me restart the watch.  The watch will still give haptic feedback like it is being touched while just sitting there.

The watch has not been open/no seals broken or anything like that.  It has not been swimming and I do not wear it in the shower.  I did run 8 miles in a light mist this morning, but given the watch is supposed to be usable for swimming this should not be an issue.  As I am sitting here typing this it has somehow gotten itself into a screen magnify setting and is just scrolling the text up and down and occasionally turning magnify on.

What else can I try to troubleshoot this?

1 Reply
userMaRfimlKpb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same problem im facing today. 

0 Likes