cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usercl3YHlruAM
Constellation

Poor battery since update

Ever since the latest update I get just under a day of battery life. Before the update I was getting close to 3 days, now it's horrible. If I don't sleep with the watch on it lasts longer. It's a 42mm running R810XXU1CSG4. I'm not sure what else to turn off. I turned off touch to wake up and it seemed to improve. Before bed last night I was at 80 percent of battery and when I woke up it was at 20%. Please help. I've tried resetting and rebooting and it does nothing. 

2 REPLIES 2
usercl3YHlruAM
Constellation

Re: Poor battery since update

So I did some checks and found out that it was Samsung health causing the issue. I force stopped the app and deleted it from my phone and now I'm back to regular battery life. It was eating 80 percent of my battery by noon. Since it's been stopped and deleted a day later and I'm still over 50 percent of battery. 

userw9uiCLUmzT
Astronaut

Re: Poor battery since update

I am seeing the same thing. So far not able to find the root cause. My top battery apps by usage says watch face and ive tried to change it back to the default and remove the others and no change. I might try the Samsung health bit the other person mentioned but I use that app frequently so surely dont want to be without it for long.