JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Possible solution for Wearables app not connecting to network

(Topic created: 05-05-2022 04:49 PM)
StayFrosty1989
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've seen a ton of posts about people not being able to pair their watch or buds, and the same thing was happening to me all day when I was trying to pair my new Galaxy Watch 4. I tried a few different things and nothing worked, one of which was to delete the Wearables app and then download an older version of it, and a Watch 4 plugin. While that didn't work initially, I decided to update the Wearables app thru the Galaxy store and after that I was able to pair my watch without an issue. I thought it was a coincidence and Samsung had fixed the problem, but clearly thats not the case. Very weird situation, and obviously I can't promise it'll work for everyone, but I figure it's worth a try. I can't figure out how to make a link, so here's the URL for the downloads. 

EDIT:  If your watch/buds were already paired it seems like they'll need to be unpaired through your BT settings before you try and pair them in the app after you install and update it. 

URL for the old Wearables apk

URL for the Watch 4 Plugin 

URL for Buds 2 Plugin 

Let me know if it works out, I'm very curious. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StayFrosty1989
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
So you downloaded the plugin, installed the apk, then updated wearables thru the Galaxy store? Just making sure because I realized my instructions weren't as thorough as they could've been.

View solution in context

0 Likes
82 Replies
lizzys_mama
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Doesn't seem to work for me unfortunately 😕
0 Likes
StayFrosty1989
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Aww man 😪 that's such a bummer.
0 Likes
lizzys_mama
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got it to work!! 😁
lizzys_mama
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just unpaired the watch from Bluetooth settings and then followed ur steps and I got it to work for me!! 😁
StayFrosty1989
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Oh awesome, glad to hear it! 🥳
0 Likes
lizzys_mama
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah but now I can't get facer to connect to my watch to change my watch face! 🤦:female_sign:ughhh lol.
0 Likes
lizzys_mama
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did u unpair the watch from the phone b4 doing this? I'm gonna try that next
0 Likes
BrysonBNN
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been on the phone on hold for 34 min.
0 Likes
net6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Any update
0 Likes