cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNVyTwSYpiv
Constellation

Possible to use Samsung Credit for Galaxy Watch Active2?

Hi,

I preordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and part of the promotion was a $150 Samsung credit.

I wanted to know if I am able to use the $150 to purchase a Galaxy Watch Active2 (I was going to initially do it for the Watch Active but then saw the upcoming release of the Active2)?

Thank you in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
Alienburrito
Cosmic Ray

Re: Possible to use Samsung Credit for Galaxy Watch Active2?

I checked the terms and conditions for the promotion and it said we could. Only thing that is showing up in the store for me is the bluetooth version though. Smiley Sad

DNguyen
Constellation

Might want to double check. My code isnt working when I have the Active in the cart alone. I checked with Customer Care support and they said the Galaxy Acitve 2 isnt eligible. We all got baited so hard on these credits. There's nothing interesting for the eligible items for me.

michaeljorge198
Astronaut

I think you can use the Watch Active2

I like samsung galaxy all. roll forming machinery to life! dahezbforming.com
userN6TlADgYPo
Astronaut

I'm extremely angry. Half of the reason I even pre-ordered the Note 10+ was for the credit to put towards a new Watch Active 2. Samsung baited us all and knew that we would only want the Active 2. There aren't enough swear words in existence for me to express my anger and disappointment.

user9XgfnmOGZU
Constellation

I agree.  I was going to do the same.

userj27yiOVEIP
Constellation

I messaged Samsung's Customer Support team. They told me no and to have a great day.

I was told that I can't use it because I got the credit before the watch was released. The credit doesn't expire until December, so I don't see why we can't use it on this product. You can use it on every single other Watch except for the Active 2.

I bought both a S10+ and a Note 10+ this year. Extremely disappointed with Customer Support's decision.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userrJunbryKqR
Constellation

You are wrong, you go in the worst hands...because the base line is that you cannot buy active watch 2 using the samsung credits (earned from Note 10 / 10+).