cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJfnyx
Cosmic Ray

Previous Watch Faces

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I seem to remember there was a place I could see my previous watch faces in either the Samsung Galaxy store or in the wear app. Now I can only see the last dozen or so. Without scrolling through the whole store again, how can I find my watch faces? Free as well as purchased?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shaolinraiden
Constellation

Re: Previous Watch Faces

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the galaxy app store

3 dot menu>my page>all>watch

All previously installed faces will be listed there.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like to know too. I saw it when I was setting up my new Galaxy Active2 but then I can't find it again. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So the only place I can see to view previously downloaded watch faces is in your Galaxy Wearables application under Watch Faces, but like you said I think it only shows so many of the recently downloaded/used watch faces.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah, it's weird. when I first set up my galaxy active 2 it automatically took me to a page that had ALL my watch faces, free and deleted ones (like the history of all my watch faces). So, i was able to reload some of my previous watch faces onto the GA2 but now I have no idea how to get back to that page. And like you said, the Galaxy Wearables app only shows recent watch faces. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'll ask our knowledge base if they know of something I am overlooking. As soon as they respond I'll let you guys know.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THank you!

Shaolinraiden
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the galaxy app store

View solution in original post

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Shaolinraiden  AWESOME!!! THank you so much! That is exactly what we are looking for!

JJfnyx
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! 

I keep trying to click the like button but it won't let me. I wanted to be sure to show my appreciation.

Anyone know how to pair more than one watch (concurrently, not simultaneously)?

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/Pair-multiple-watches-to-single-phone/m-p/875693#M1...

@Shaolinraiden wrote:

In the galaxy app store

Highlighted
Shaolinraiden
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happy to help.  I'm glad It was what we were trying to find.  Thank you very much for generous gratitude! Smiley Very Happy

On the pairing multiple watches question; I'm not sure, I think that's dependant on the bluetooth version/android version. I know that the galaxy wearable app will let you pair multiple bluetooth products. I haven't tried with watches though.  

There's an xda thread saying you can pair as many as you want but it can only sync data/use controls from one at a time and they have to be different models(s2/s3/sport) or it makes you factory reset every time because of the same model number for some reason.