cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Rash/Burn from Galaxy Watch active 2

I have my watch for 4 months and have  recentlydeveloped a burn/rash . I have no allergies and the area covered by the wristband is fine/clear. The portion directly under the infra red sensor is red and dry, like a burn. Please advise.  

3 REPLIES 3
Astronaut

Re: Rash/Burn from Galaxy Watch active 2

I had this issue. it is an allergy to the polymers on the special strap. The light MAY contribute to the condition, somehow, but getting a $7 stainless steel watch band made it stop instantly
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userIfhvwXa6Oe Oh no! I am very sorry to hear this! Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I can look into this further. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Had the same problem when I first started wearing athletic watches. Try loosening your watch to allow for air flow. In my case, I would sweat a little from the watch being in constant contact with my skin and the salt in my sweat was causing extreme dryness in that one spot.