Original topic:

Rash/burn after wearing galaxy active 2 watch

(Topic created: 04-08-2021 09:01 AM)
userhm6lwIXyE8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, 

I purchased the watch few months ago and ever since I started wearing it, I noticed a rash on my hand. As soon as I discontinue wearing the watch, the rash goes away. However, once I start wearing the watch again, the rash comes up again just after wearing the watch for less than 3 days.

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-08 at 9.59.36 AM (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-04-08 at 9.59.36 AM.jpeg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with your watch's full model code and serial number I'd be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

8 Replies
tgp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It makes me wonder if you are allergic to the band. Find you a different band to out your watch on. Possibly leather or metal
tgp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Put not out
0 Likes
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there, I'm sorry to hear about this. If you wouldn't mind sending me a private message with your watch's full model code and serial number I'd be more than happy to look into this further for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Palo535
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe your allergic to whatever band you using
Members_O0ZadAi
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have it too! There are THOUSANDS of these posts in the samsung community. How can we ALL be allergic to whatever the band is made out of? Every single on of us? Something is not right. Has anyone purchased a new band? If so, what material? Samsung, this is terrible that all these people are having skin irritations from your watches.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. Can you please provide me with your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userUkhkpJmVaT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got that rash too. I noticed if I wear the watch a little bigger it went away.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have the requested information from the accepted solution?

0 Likes