cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Rash from Galaxy Active2

I've had mine for 2 weeks now. As soon as I ordered the watch, I ordered a secondary band with a design from GrooveLife. I got the watch 2 days before and didn't seem to notice a problem with anything. I switched to the new band and within a couple days my wrist was irritated. I assumed it was the new band and wanted to return the GrooveLife band. Switched back to the original band and my wrist is ALL kinds of irritated. I try to wear it all the time to track my heart rate and sleep. I had an apple watch for 2 years and LOVED it. I LOVE the features that Samsung offered and I read a lot of great things about it. I am very pleased with the performance, but I just can't wear it. And to find out weeks after I bought it that it is a known problem and I didn't see it on reviews ANYWHERE is very upsetting.  I researched for months before deciding to get this one. Never did I see anyone complain about a wrist rash. I feel like I have to return it now. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm getting the same issue. I wore the watch for a day and got a rash on my left wrist, but because I love the watch I switched it to my right wrist to see if it would work there and my skin started feeling itchy after wearing it for only an hour. There has got to be a solution

Highlighted
Asteroid

That is called radiation burn. Radiation comes from our devices. Start strapping your phone to your side you will have the same "irritation" . Your watch is constantly blasting radio waves through your arm. Do some research and learn how your devices work. C'mon man!!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm having the exact same issue. I've never had sensitive skin. I had a Fitbit for ages and wore it 24/7 basically, without any problems. Got my active 2 literally 2 days ago and since then I've been having itching and irritation not just at the wrist, but all the way up my arm. I've ordered different online in a bid to solve it, still keeping my fingers crossed