cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userSZcR8WO8a3
Constellation

Rash from Galaxy Active2

I have had the Gear Fit2 Watch for a couple years and had occasional irriation from generally sensitive skin and living in dry weather. I would alternate wrists and it never lasted or prolonged

I Received the Galaxy Active2 a week ago (Thursday 1/9) and within days had irritation on R wrist where I typically wear it. I moved it to the L wrist to give it a break and 2 days later had irriation. Yesterday I moved back to L wrist and it is more inflamed than I ever saw with Fit2. 

I see other topics started with mod private messages, can someone please assist me?

20200117_101848.jpgBottom/Side of R Wrist

20200117_101802.jpgTop of R Wrist

20200117_101805.jpgTop of L Wrist

20200117_101816.jpgSide of L Wrist

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung_V5tv1v2
Astronaut

I wish I could help, but the same thing happens to me too...

I wish I could help, but the same thing happens to me too. It takes days for it to clear up and I can wear a watch on my right hand.

Samsung_V5tv1v2
Astronaut

It looks like the same rash markings except mine is on my...

It looks like the same rash markings except mine is on my inner wrist area.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rash from Galaxy Active2

@userSZcR8WO8a3 Please send a private message with the following information so I may assist you further: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Model code of watch:

Serial number of watch:

Copy of the proof of purchase: (If available)

Is the watch Bluetooth or LTE:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.