Original topic:

Rash from watch

(Topic created: 06-16-2021 06:05 AM)
ramya1117
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Although its reduced in size still super itchy and still unable to wear any watch or long sleeve. 

I've just noticed that I'm not the only one with this problem, it seems quite a lot of people have experienced this. 

I've now got to seek medical advise to make it go away. 

@Samsung @SamsungGalaxy 

6 Replies
Creese03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I experienced the same issue, but it went away...I think they using cheap material for the bands smdh
0 Likes
Danni24
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had to change out my bands. Caused rash, skin peal, and discoloration.
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand how upsetting this is. I would like to have our specialized team look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
lovelovetou
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
No
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Itching means an allergic reaction to the material the band is made from. Make an appointment with your allergist. Danni24 had to switch to another band. His skin was peeling, developed a rash and his skin became discolored. Creese03 had the same issue innitialy but it went away. You also stated long sleeves too?
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes