cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_tyZQOrT
Astronaut

Re: Rash?

I can not believe. I thought it was just me. I already have very sensitive skin. I had tried numerous times to see ot was something else causing the rash. I had even went ahead and bought the latest model after just upgrading the original watch. Never had thought of calling Samsung to hear the treated their loyal or any customer at all like that appalls me. Every electronic device in my home is Samsung. From kitchen, laundry appliances,TVs, sound bars, phones....the list goes on.

Samsung Care Ambassador

So some materials cause skin irritation, looks like in this case it's the rubber band. I have the same watch and the original band and have no issues. With that being said, what should people expect Samsung to do here? An honest question. What are you looking for? A custom band? A recall? Buy back? It's easier when the expectations are clear, as so far all I see is people saying "Samsung needs to fix this...", but how?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
SuziC
Cosmic Ray

Its the silicon band that causes the rash. Try a leather band that should fix the problem. If your wrist sweats a lot be mindful of the moisture buildup between the watch and your wrist as well.

Highlighted
Drbnasty
Asteroid

This shouldn't be a samsung issue. This is a go to your doctor issue, or since you have narrowed it down to the watch band as the cause, get a different watch band. It isn't Samsungs responsibility to know everyone's allergies and give out new bands. The much much much easier and reasonable solution is for the customer with the allergic reaction to switch to a different band.