Original topic:

Rashes from the Gear Fit

(Topic created: 07-01-2021 02:00 PM)
ninax
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've been a user of the Samsung gear fit for years.  Recently I've been getting rashes, switching arms and cleaning my watch daily. IS there a fix for this? Is it the heart sensor causing this burning of the skin? This has never happened before. Please advise if there's a skin available to cover the sensor light. I love my watch

Right arm after 1 week wear

Right arm healing after 2 weeks
3 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would stop wearing it. Evidently you're body is allergic to it...it's either the strap or the body of the watch itself
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ninax I certainly understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialized team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the watch:
Serial number or IMEI number of the watch:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ninax I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes