JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Recalibrate blood pressure sensor

(Topic created on: 10/12/20 5:49 AM)
useryUcVYUoeZV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I've calibrated the blood pressure sensor of my Galaxy Watch 3 without problems.  Unfortunately I later discovered that the equipment used in the process was not working properly.  Anyone knows the steps to follow to start a new calibration process? Tks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
try clearing the cache of the health monitor app and then try.

if that doesn't work uninstall the app and reinstall it.

which version are you using? the current is 1.1.0.175

View solution in context

8 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
recalibrate it using a different BP device.
0 Likes
userFSzyUou6ca
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Very funny.  The question is HOW, as the steps to do it simply don't show up again.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Are you saying that the phone app doesn't direct you on how to calibrate the watch?
0 Likes
useryUcVYUoeZV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes.  It did appear the first time I used the app, but never again. I just can't find a way to do it. Suggestion?

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch
try clearing the cache of the health monitor app and then try.

if that doesn't work uninstall the app and reinstall it.

which version are you using? the current is 1.1.0.175

View solution in context

useryUcVYUoeZV
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Clearing the cache and data of the Health app on the phone did the trick.  Tks for the hint @Jon-Garrett 

GGMan
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Go into Samsung Health App > Blood Pressure> View History > Menu top right and click recalibrate.

screenshot.15.jpg

0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes