JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Registering a Wearable

(Topic created on: 3/15/19 2:28 PM)
Emily9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, I'm new to this Samsung Members. I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch and wanted to know if there was a way to register it along with my phone.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Welcome to Samsung Members! You can use the following link to register your devices. Please feel free to post with any questions or concerns you have. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/?redir=register%20your%20device

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Newsflash
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Register it where. Can you be a little more specific

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Welcome to Samsung Members! You can use the following link to register your devices. Please feel free to post with any questions or concerns you have. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/?redir=register%20your%20device

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

userQLsPZLKRB3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Get this message when trying to register a Samsung Galaxy Watch: "Possible reasons for the error include serial/IMEI number is not valid, product is older than 3 years, product was purchased outside the U.S.". Why? Does anybody know? Thanks.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userQLsPZLKRB3 What is the full model code of your device and where was it purchased?

0 Likes