Original topic:

Remote connection not working on 2 new devices

(Topic created on: 12/30/20 9:19 PM)
user0HQtw92ku2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello. I recently have bought 2 different galaxy watch acrive2 and although I loved them I had to return them because neither did connected remotely over wifi! I'm using a galaxy note9 and i checked with a galazy note5 and other huawei device. I tries hotspot and several different wifi networks. Reseted both phone and watch many times and never got the problem solved. Cleared cache from galaxy wearable,  watch plugin, and Samsung services, yet np good. 

Please help me how to solve it. Many others over the net seem to use it well.

I don't think this is a hardware issue  since in 3 different new and freshly bought devices from Samsung store the same problem has occurred.

2 Replies
nickdawg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I feel like something is in their network. I've had 3 note 20 5g phones and they all have acted crazy. permissions changing ,things like what you are talking about. I'm on sprint or rather t-mobile I guess but my sim just automatically changed to unlocked a few days ago. waste of time trying to fix "anything"! Been at it since August 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if all this world hacking has a lot to do with all the complaints lately and no company or tech can figure it out. you can probably wipe your whole phone and factory reset and still will act the same. 2020 was a crazy year maybe 2021 we will find out why? sorry about your phone issues. I wish I could offer help or even Samsung but more then likely Samsung is covered by another app and they don't even see these complaints. only thing I can think of after 6 months 3 phones 3 different numbers. same issues. best of luck!
user0HQtw92ku2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

@nickdawg @Smiley Frustrated so disappointed...

0 Likes