Original topic:

Remove a registered device

(Topic created: 04-26-2019 11:04 PM)
tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Good Morning

I have recently upgraded from a Gear S3 watch to a Galaxy Watch. I have sold my Gear S3 watch.

How do I unregister my Gear S3 from everything Samsung and remove it from my galaxy wearable app home?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

5 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

To remove it from the Galaxy Wearable app, go to Blutooth settings and unpair the old device. Then when you disable/enable Bluetooth or reset the phone the old one will be gone. 

To unregister the product from Samsung, go to samsung.com 

Log in and then click on "My Products". You will then get a list of registered products. Under the picture of each you will see a link "Remove Product".

userI1jd4oe95r
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This doesn't work unfortunately it is so annoying.. get your act together Samsung....

@LongHiker wrote:

To remove it from the Galaxy Wearable app, go to Blutooth settings and unpair the old device. Then when you disable/enable Bluetooth or reset the phone the old one will be gone. 

To unregister the product from Samsung, go to samsung.com 

Log in and then click on "My Products". You will then get a list of registered products. Under the picture of each you will see a link "Remove Product".

userjQXNwZZvrf
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes unfortunately, after removing my Galaxy Watch from Galaxy Wearable and from My Products, my Galaxy Watch still persists in Galaxy Store and Samsung Health.

tlb213
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks

0 Likes
Tperez225
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

This does NOT solve the problem like the person said already.