Original topic:

Returns

(Topic created on: 6/23/20 7:46 PM)
usertDI8NwnnIR
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can not find.the return button on the Samsung website- I recieve an automated / company generated email with instruction.NOT working -feeling.loke I'm getting the run around

The website is not very well put together .... anyone have this problem??? I just want to return the watch that I purchased for  $ 160.00 - immediately after I bought it,it went on sale for  about $50.00....UGH....I am so MAD!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userfW5jaYE45s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, I am not seeing the return button and Samsung reps are telling me to wait and it will come back.  I requested them to send a return label but they said they could not because the system  is updating.  How is this possible?

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

You will need to reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721, as this is the only department with the necessary resources to assist you with your returns. 

0 Likes
userfW5jaYE45s
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I spoke and chatted with two different reps from that department.  They are helpless and their only solution is for me to wait and be patient.  So, now I have a $210 smartwatch waiting to be returned.  All this because of the disappeared return button and no one is able to send me a shipping label manually.  Samsung can do better but they are lacking.

0 Likes