cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3cDRB4QpXu
Constellation

Rmove Watch Faces

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've seen instructions for removing watch faces on the Gear S3, but that doesn't seem to apply to my Galaxy Watch. Mine is the plain Galaxy Watch, not the Gear series. I'd just like to prune some of the watch faces on the watch. Are there step by step instructions anywhere?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rmove Watch Faces

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe you can only uninstall downloaded watch faces. Have you tried these steps?

1. Touch and hold the watch face.

2. Touch the Remove icon.

3. Touch the Check mark to Uninstall. 
4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I believe you can only uninstall downloaded watch faces. Have you tried these steps?

1. Touch and hold the watch face.

2. Touch the Remove icon.

3. Touch the Check mark to Uninstall. 
user3cDRB4QpXu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. It seems the ones I'm trying to remove are pre-loaded faces, not ones I've downloaded. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Bill

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are welcome. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

tbcrogers
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I do not remember in my Samsung Galaxy Watch having watch faces until I downloaded them because I wanted to have a collection of watch faces. It did allow me to delete a hand full of watch faces but the rest are on here for life. I'm telling you. I really do not believe I had watch faces pre-loaded unless it's been so long now that I forgot. I remember having to download a few of them so I could have options. If these are preloaded and we do not like or want them especially for space purposes because they will never be used or enjoyed due to the lack of customization for the purchasers use, there is no way for them to be deleted so we can buy instead of always using free watch faces and only have the ones we will actually utilize?