cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

S-Voice suddenly stopped working

My S-voice suddenly stopped working on my Frontier S3.  No new software (that I installed) on my phone.  No new software (there might have been an update) on my watch.  Worked fine before and now it will only return:

"An error has occurred.  I am unable to answer your question.  Try again later."

every time I say something.  Searched the forums:  I have no adblock software.  I've tried resetting S-Voice (clearing cache and so forth) and tried resetting the phone, and the watch, with no progress.  Any help would be appreciated =D

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: S-Voice suddenly stopped working

Same here with Bixby on my Galaxy Watch. Happened a few days ago. Was hoping it is on Samsungs end (and would recover). Anybody else with this problem?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. S Voice has reached the end of service. Give this link a try for further information: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/gear-s3-frontier-bluetooth#

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

So, let me get this straight.  I purchased a Samsung product (I only bought this, like, a year ago) and all of a sudden Samsung actively disabled part of the product's functionality (it was working perfectly until the latest update) with no viable replacement?  Bixby does not appear to be available in my app store (T-Mobile.)  This is literally the thing I use the most on my watch.  I understand that you've "discontinued support" for it, but why disable it?  ESPECIALLY since it's a built-in app that I can't uninstall?!?