cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUonLZ1gpOW
Asteroid

S3 Frontier Does not Charge

Phone was working properly. Battery was low so I placed it on cradle to charge overnight. Has always worked 100%. In the morning I put the watch on an loaded my stuff for a week out of town for work. The 2nd day at the hotel I got the cradle out and set the watch on it. No lights. I repositioned the watch and still no dice. I unplugged the cradle and plugging in my Samsung tablet (seeing a trend here?). Tablet charged fine. Plugged the cradle back into the USB cable still no lights. Not yellow, not blinking, nada. Went through a ton of 'fixes' with no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Model: SM R760

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S3 Frontier Does not Charge

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out. Have you tried charging the watch with a different charger? Also, try using a different wall outlet. This will allow you to rule out any issues that you may be experiencing with the charger and not the watch.

userUonLZ1gpOW
Asteroid

I'm back home now and have it plugged back in where it's always been. I don't really have access to another cradle, is there another way to test or should I order an additional cradle? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend visiting your Carrier, a BestBuy or a UBreakIFix to try one of their display chargers.

userUonLZ1gpOW
Asteroid

That's about an hour away but I will try it this week if I get a chance to go to town. Thanks.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I understand, If you know anyone near you that has a charger you can test the watch on, you have an option doing that. It doesn't have to be one of the three options I recommend previously.