cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useruAS4sIgkPs
Constellation

S3 frontier sensors not working

My s3 frontier sensors just all of a sudden stopped working. Seems a slew of others are experiencing the same problem. Need a update ASAP !

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: S3 frontier sensors not working

Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to the lights no longer blinking on the back of the watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userIDrcTxAqj2
Constellation

I have the same problem. The light is not blinking. all the sensor tests are FAIL.

Drhal
Constellation

Please update our software, as do not work sensor. PLEASE!!!!

userzn924ANb3n
Constellation

I am having the same issues, have gone though all the boards and tried everything on the forums. My s3 is a SM-765A

Battery drains extreemly fast and none of the senors work. Sensor hub shows test failed. 

Highlighted
user1OVQDqKfGu
Astronaut

Hi!!

I was having this issue since the beginning of this year. After a lot of research and trying everything I've found on Internet last month I sent my watch to a Samsung service center.

They replaced a circuit board and now my watch is working perfectly, but it costed one third of the price of a new one.

I still think this problem was caused by one of the software updates, probably overloaded some circuit.

Honestly I don't think I'll trust Samsung again when looking for a new one...

Hope this can help other users!!