cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0KscsDsVgt
Constellation

S3 frontier touch to wake will not turn off!

Not being able to turn off the touch to wake feature has deleted my purchased watch faces, deleted apps and widgets, this watch no longer fulfills its role. Reading through the message boards, this has been a long standing issue with no updates on progress or any idea of when a fix will be available. After this posting I shall be heading all outlets I can find so prospective buyers can be forewarned of the issues with this product and lack of product support. It is sad that a buyer can spend the large amount ofmoney to buy a product advertised at this level and my 15 dollar Ebay watch will resume its place on my wrist. If this is the level of professionalism in regards to product support I shall no longer be a loyal Samsung customer. Very sad as I am the tech purchaser for my company, samsung get it together or company wide iPhones is a real possibility.

2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: S3 frontier touch to wake will not turn off!

@user0KscsDsVgt wrote:

Not being able to turn off the touch to wake feature has deleted my purchased watch faces, deleted apps and widgets, this watch no longer fulfills its role. Reading through the message boards, this has been a long standing issue with no updates on progress or any idea of when a fix will be available. After this posting I shall be heading all outlets I can find so prospective buyers can be forewarned of the issues with this product and lack of product support. It is sad that a buyer can spend the large amount ofmoney to buy a product advertised at this level and my 15 dollar Ebay watch will resume its place on my wrist. If this is the level of professionalism in regards to product support I shall no longer be a loyal Samsung customer. Very sad as I am the tech purchaser for my company, samsung get it together or company wide iPhones is a real possibility.

You probably tried to turn off and then back on the watch?

When you try to turn off that feature(touch to wake) what happens?

Backup your watch using Galaxy Wearable app

If you choose to reset it, you can do so in the settings menu of the watch.

user0KscsDsVgt
Constellation

Re: S3 frontier touch to wake will not turn off!

Done many factory resets, power cycles and all prior to original posting. If this was as some as toggling off the feature in settings I wouldn't be here, toggling off does nothing, factory reset does nothing. This has been a glaring black eye on these message boards for long enough for Sansung to fix if they cared. When my phone contract is up I am done with Samsung due to their obvious not caring and no attentions nor updates given. What a let down Samsung.