cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S3 outlook email notifications not working

Hello,

A couple weeks ago there was some update that broke outlook email notifications from showing up on my watch. The watch works fine with Gmail notifications, call, and text notifications but I cannot get outlook to show up. I've made sure to select outlook as an app that displays notifications in Galaxy wear and I've uninstalled Galaxy wear and outlook serveral times. I have also factory reset the watch serveral times. Has anyone else ran into this issue? 

12 REPLIES 12
Aari
Astronaut

Re: S3 outlook email notifications not working

Ok sure

userk1bPLR5YuI
Constellation

Same issue

Black Hole

@Samsung_slNfWv3 wrote:

Hello,

A couple weeks ago there was some update that broke outlook email notifications from showing up on my watch. The watch works fine with Gmail notifications, call, and text notifications but I cannot get outlook to show up. I've made sure to select outlook as an app that displays notifications in Galaxy wear and I've uninstalled Galaxy wear and outlook serveral times. I have also factory reset the watch serveral times. Has anyone else ran into this issue? 

When you reset the watch, did you restore from backup when you were setting the watch up again?

usersz3viwqKKV
Constellation

When I reset the watch, I did nto restore from backup. I did try restoring from backup once (but I do not have a backup of the watch so it failed). 

Eitherway I made sure that the watch was fully restarted. Additonally, I have a S10+

kfreestone
Asteroid

Same issue here.  Note 10+

Worked fine on my Note 8 a few days ago.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried deleting the wearables app and re-adding it?

Yup! Tried deleted both the wearables app and outlook from my phone several times. I tried downloading the wearables app from both Samsung Galaxy app store and Google app store as the versions appear to be different. Still no luck. When I called Samsung Support the call concluded with the support agent saying I should try factory resetting the phone... Which I'm not willing to do.

kfreestone
Asteroid

Based on other comments and threads I've seen about this, a factory reset doesn't work either.  

I am also not willing to factory reset the brand new Note 10+ I just got a couple days ago and finally got set up.

Weird how one single app isn't sending notifications!

Mackey1315
Constellation

Yesterday I did a factory reset on both my GS9 and SG3 watch. Every notification is coming through except for Outlook. This all seems to be from the last update a few weeks ago.