Original topic:

SAMSUNG A HUGE LET DOWN WITH THIS WATCH GOING BACK TO APPLE

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 06:56 AM)
usereHeI8PDxKE
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Never thought i would say this but the minute i can make a trade I am going back to Apple, the watch is a big part of the eco system for me Samsung total dropped the ball on this one i don't know after all this time and Watch 4 the eco system doesn't compare to apple .  Not to mention for the last few weeks i no longer get notifications when the watch is in LTE (STANDALONE) that is huge for me as i like to be able to leave home without the bulk of the phone.  SHAME ON SAMSUNG AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND IN STORE STAFF HAVE VERY LITTLE KNOLEDGE OF YOUR PRODUCTS AND NO KNOLEDGE OF THESE PROBLEMS.  THANK YOU FOR MAKING UP MY DECISION TO GO AND STAY WITH APPLE SAY GOODBYE TO THIS SAMSUNG/ANDROID USER. 

3 Replies
Zoso28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I use both, and I would agree if you were talking about the Tizen based watch 3, but the 4 merges Google's own very large ecosystem with Samsung's, and I love the result. The LTE problem is unfortunately a carrier problem, not a Samsung problem. If you had this same problem with apple watch you would get no help from apple. I know because I work in wireless, and we constantly have apple users coming in with this problem with their watches
0 Likes
ChuckGo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thx zoso. I'm still considering a replacement for my cheapie smart watch...maybe Amazfit.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have come to learn that if you are with Samsung, you must be ready to deal with failed promises leading to heartaches and lots of indigestion!

Samsung lied that the unlocked Notes 20 Ultra 5G will have eSim. Now, they mentioned Watch 4 will have Google assistant. I betcha, that ain't gonna happen. Beginning to feel like a company culture.

I am resolved to going to Apple. Just waiting for iphone 14. Is asking for a quiet life that difficult, Samsung????
0 Likes