Original topic:

SM-R890 galaxy watch 4 classic

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 09:21 AM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a galaxy  watch 4 classic  on latest update and have a galaxy s 22 ultra  the problem  I'm having  is camera controller  on the watch 4 it's there's no video  option on camera controller  app on the watch only photo but on the update says you switch from photo to video  from the watch 4  classic bluetooth version I don't see it  I've seen a video  on YouTube this has it working on the watch 4 classic  but he had galaxy flip 4  

But samsung said this on the update for the watch 4 classic • Camera Controller
A feature that allows you to switch between photo and video shooting will be added.
4 Replies
Imannoyedtbh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I also just noticed mine doesn't have a option to switch neither , I have the w4 classic LTE version .
0 Likes
steveo57
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine will not even show the preview from the watch anymore on just the photo image much less the video.  It will take pictures but no preview on the watch.  Galaxy s20+ and GW4 with all updates.  Used to work before.

0 Likes
realaud
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
From my experimentation, it looks like you actually have to switch to video on the phone and then you can control video with the watch controller. It also appears to open up in the last mode you had the camera aoo in. Frankly, I dont see the point in controlling the camera from the watch, since you have to use the phone for the camera anyway
Options
Galaxy Watch
Problem solved my phoned updated to one ui 5.0 now it's working 💪🏾
0 Likes